Friday, February 17, 2012

A survey company that actually pays, who knew

Today  I sat down and started organizing things. making meal plans, thinking about what I am going to get at the store, printing and clipping coupons, ya know boring stuff. Then I started filling out surveys, I usually take one or two days a week and I fill out as many as I can, most in my e-mail has expired. Most of the time I don't qualify for them, so I limit my time so it doesn't feel so wasted. Well today I was filling some out and I was actually able to finish all but two of them, that never happens, qualifing for more than one is just amazing on a good day. I am trying out a few different companies trying to weed out the bogus ones. So one of the companies I only needed ten more credits to cash out, so I decided I was going to keep going until I got there. My keyboard is dying, so everything was taking longer to fill out, but I just have to finish! So three surveys later I hit the amount to cash in on. So here is the test, it says it is going to send it to my paypal and might take awhile, and I am just thinking to myself , they are going to screw me over, thankful I didn't give them that much time, and reminding myself this would probably happen, I mean there are scams all over the place. It is only ten bucks, not the end of the world, but then again it's ten more dollars added to what I have already earned. Well I waited five minutes for that paypal e-mail confirmation and no email, so I deecided to check my paypal account and guess what it was there. It was actually legit and I didn't have to purchase anything, none of their surveys were over 25 minutes, in fact most of the ones I actually qualified for were less than ten minutes. Less points for the shorter ones though. So now I know they are legit and actually pay, so when I get a survey available from them I will actually try to do them right away in hopes to qualify before every other SAHM does them.

I can see why other people do this, I mean if you are in college, it isn't a horrible way to make a few bucks in your down time, if you have any. If you are a some one who sits home playing games on the computer, than it isn't a big deal do some of these surveys.

So today I cashed in $10 and have almost $7 from Star Savings(works like coupons) waiting to be cashed in and I can cash out my SwagBucks for 3 amazon gift cards anytime. Over all not bad since the most time I actually spent was taking the surveys and I am pretty sure it was less than 5 hours total for all of it. It averages out to a minimum wage job. Not bad for a stay at home mom whose kids are in school during the day. In case you are interested the survey company is Opinionoutpost.

No comments: