Wednesday, February 1, 2012

internet surveys, are they scams?

If you have asked this question before then you have probably tried a few of them. I have been trying them out myself and I am still not sure. I notice it takes a lot of time for very little rewards. Some of them are not so bad though. It takes a small amount of time and you actually can make something off of them. However being a stay at home mom has made it difficult to qualfy for many of them. Which leads me to conclude that either most sahm are doing them or the industry doesn't much care what we think. I do know if you go into doing these surveys to make thousands of dollars a week you will not find success. However , if you are looking to just make a few dollars to help buy your kids a birthday present or maybe add to that Christmas list than by means give them a try. Before you judge and tell people it is a waste of time and to go get a job, remember some people can't work for many reasons, and some of those people that are sahm do it because we want to be home with our children or working doesn't cover the cost of day care.

No comments: