Friday, December 5, 2014

Wow is it time to update here.

I am still doing these online things to help me be a stay at home mom.  Some of there are less lucrative money makers, but they still pay.  So here is my updated list of ways to make some money...


1) Swagbucks For the most part with this one is I watch videos, search, watch for codes, take some surveys and do free offers. Mostly videos though. I can watch them while I am playing games, or researching, I have even had them going while I exercise. Also I rotate between the shop n earn here and Ebates . I rotate because sometime one offers more per dollar than the other and sometimes one won't have the store I am shopping at. I set up the extensions for both so I can compare and decide which to use. It may seem crazy to do some of this but I made enough this year to have a nice Christmas for my kids.

2) Pinecone research. While I don't have a special link for this one. It is by far my most favorite survey company ever. They are not always accepting new people and I had tried signing up with them three or four times(5/6 months apart) before getting in. So glad I didn't give up.        

3)If you have a smartphone, iphone or android and it is available in your area use the grocery apps  (Not all of these require a smartphone, look them up)such as SavingStar , ibotta  , checkout51  ,Snap by Groupon Walmarts saving catcher works too. There are others but these are the ones I use.

4) Inboxdollars This one is similar to others, I mostly just open the emails and click the confirm link. Like with any the more you put into it the more you get from it. There is also videos to watch and surveys and offers. They also have search,, shop and earn ect..

5) GiftHulk This one is much like the 2 on my list. It has many offers and surveys to do. Also it offers videos to watch and much more.

6) Superpoints I am a little leery on this one as they had suddenly shut down on every one last year but they came and changed up how they do things so I decided to try them again. I have cashed out twice with them and was paid within a week or two both times so I say go for it at this point.
So I guess that is it for now. There are others, but I haven't bothered with them lately, not because they are bad it's just that I found the ones I like and work for me. Good luck out there. 





























No comments: