I think almost 100 dollars is a pretty good amount based on the time I have put into it.
I have a new order of sites that I like the most, mostly because some of them have changed and not for the better in my opinion.
So here is my new order of the top six sites I use to make some spare cash or gift cards: if you have any questions I will be happy to help you out.
1)
swagbucks.com/refer/eagles32
Swag Bucks is by far the easiest and fastest one to make money on, mostly because it has so many different choices that you can make it fit your own style. You earn points from daily polls, searching, surveys, watching sbtv, you can even watch some music videos and there is so much more. If you have Facebook or Twitter you can follow them and learn so much from other users.
2)
Inbox Dollars this one started off slow for me but all I did was recieve their emails and do the surveys. yes I got paid for opening up and confirming their emails. You get .01 for each email but it does add up and you get a $5 dollar bonus for signing up. There is a section for cash back shopping. if you are shopping online, look through their list and you can get a % of cash back just for shopping through their links. You request a check at every $30 dollars you earn. I started off slow with them because it was mixed reviews and people were claiming they did not get paid or couldn't cash their check, ect.ect. So until I could confirm one way or the other I did the minimal on their site. I am happy to say I was able to cash out, recieved within the time they said I would and had no problem cashing it at my small hometown bank. That was just a few weeks ago and I am less $9 away from my next cashout with them. I am very pleased with this site and will continue to stick with them.
*update: I have cashed out twice with Inbox Dollars and the second check came to me in a week as promised. So first check takes a month to process(they want to make sure you will stay active) and after that as long as you continue to stay active you will get your checks mailed weekly.
3) http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=35b9kk
Paid Viewpoint these are very quick surveys that they send to you through email, they send you one per day or every other day and no matter what you will get paid .10cents per survey. Of course there is opportunity to earn more based on your personal profile but if nothing else you get that 10cents each day and they are short quick multiple choice answers that take no time at all. This one is slow but they do pay as i have managed to cash out once with them.
4) http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/eagles36
Gift Hulk is similar to some of the others, there are different opportunities and ways to earn. I admit I don't give this site as much attention but I am close to my first gift reward, I only answer the daily poll and use my treasure keys to earn hulk points. Occasionally I watch some videos.
5) http://www.uniquerewards.com/cgi-bin/main.cgi?cmd=newref&refid=212837
Unique Rewards this is one that also offers you money for receiving and opening their emails. there is also a section in their where you can click on offers, called click cash, you get .01 cent for each click, the offer itself is optional, sometimes there are over 20 clicks on the page. Also they offer cash back incentives when you shop. They have a variety of stores to choose from and if you order you can earn cash back from your orders, if you were already planning on shopping online why not get a little back from
6)
iRazoo they are similar to other sites, you can earn points for searching, doing tasks, ect ect.
No comments:
Post a Comment