Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Making money at home, surveys, couponing

I am loving all these couponing blogs I have been reading. I still do not agree with some of it because it feels like cheating the system, but I will use coupons with store coupons and get items that are on sale. I, however, will not go to one store and do 3 different transactions to get $100 worth of stuff for $3 or whatever it is. It doesn't feel right. I can also understand stocking up to have a little extra, but I will only buy what we will eat. I have always stocked up on certain canned and boxed foods, but not in a hoarding kind of way. I see how easy it is to get carried away and it is actually a struggle to not go down that path. I would rather just have enough on hand so when we are beyond broke I know the kids won't go hungry.

Also from these couponing blogs there are a lot of stay at home moms that are looking to feed their families and make a little extra income, so I am following their lead. It takes some research and they don't always have the best ideas, you have to be the one to determine which ideas are right for you.

As far as myself , I have some earlier posts on this blog saying which ones I like but I will post them here again. Oh and I am totally giving you my 'add friends' link because I really want you to be my friend :), but you don't have to use them unless you want too. You can find this stuff on your own and join most of them on your own. I would also suggest setting up a seperate e-mail just because you can possibly get bombarded with junk e-mails depending what you sign up for on purpose or in my case by accident. Make sure you read all of the rules and FAQ's for each site.

Superpoints Network http://superpoints.com/refer/eagles this is the only one that you actually do have to have a special invite too. You sign up, fill out your whole profile confirm your e-mail. Once your basic profile is complete you get 30 spins a day. There are various ways to earn points and although some of them are offers to buy stuff, it is optional, sometimes you can earn points from watching little video clips. After you have signed up, you also have an option to add friends, once you get two friends you move up to 50 spins per day and you get what they earn on the lucky button, and you also earn any points they recieve from doing surveys. basically the bigger your network the quicker you gain points, which you can trade in for gift certificates or even paypal cash. If you get five friends to sign up you get 100 spins per day and still get their lucky button earning and also you will get better surveys to do. Basically if you have the way to build a large network you can earn money through them rather quickly. If you are like me it will take longer but it will still happen, just a little slower. You also can only have one account per household.

Swag Bucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/eagles32 this one I use their search engine, do a few daily things that take less than 5 minutes and sometimes I try a few surveys with them. I have earned about $30 worth of amazon e-gift cards. I have also printed off coupons from their site and earn points for those after they have been redeemed. There are various ways to earn more swag bucks(their point system).

Opinionoutpost This is one where you just take surveys. I posted earlier that they do pay you. For every 100 points you earn you can turn them in for $10 paypal cash. It went through almost instantly.


Inbox Dollars When you reach the $30 dollar mark you become gold member and can redeem for a $30 visa card. I think there is a $3.00 service charge for this so be sure to let it go a few dollars over.  I still haven't cashed out on this one yet and am now at $25 mark. I really only open emails and do surveys that are sent to me. I have printed some coupons through the site too just to see if it worked and it did, so that is another option to hit your goal quicker.

Do your local grocery stores have bonus cards you use to save money? If so, I highly suggest you look into SavingStar https://savingstar.com you sign up and add all your store bonus card numbers, if they accept them, and then you just click on the items you think you will probably buy. After you have purchased that item it takes a few days to show up on your account. You cash out once you have at least $5 in there.

A lot of these you can sign up through Superpoints or each others sites and there will be an offer in probably all of them, it would get you a head start on earning through whichever site you pick first. I didn't know this, I was reading a particular blog who had a buch of these listed and I searched and signed up for each one. If I had known I could have joined them through the other sites it could have jumpstarted my earnings. Which is why I am sharing this with you.

There is so much more out there and I am still weeding through which are good and which are just total scams.

Anyways I hope this information helps some of you if you are looking into any of it. Please take note that none of these companies are paying me to advertise their sites. In fact I do not get paid for you to read my blog either. This is just me sharing the small bits of information I have learned and am passing it on to anyone who happens to stroll through here.

No comments: